Monday, October 8, 2007

GERALDO on 10/6/07

I am posting in response to questions regarding an episode of GERALDO that appeared on Fox Network on 10/6/07. It featured medium Laurie Campbell, whom I hold in the highest regard. The TV episode focused on Gary Schwartz, and I feel it's necessary to comment due to the controversial nature of statements made.

I met Mr. Schwarz and his wife, scientist Linda Russek, Ph. D. in the year 2000 after suffering a loss which led to my participation in an experiment reknown as "The White Crow Reading." This was my introduction to Laurie Campbell, who "read" me under "blind" conditions as explained in the foreword to my book, MESSAGES: Evidence For Life After Death (Hampton Roads, 2002).

While I was grateful to Mr. Schwartz for introducing me to Ms. Campbell, as well as introducing me to my publisher, incidents have taken place since that time which led to my resignation from participating as a research medium with Schwartz and the University of Arizona.

I support the complete integrity of Laurie Campbell. She is not a person who misrepresents the facts, and it is my personal belief that her remarks on the GERALDO show represent the facts.

No comments:

About Me

All told in my next book. Alot, at least.