Wednesday, December 12, 2007

PARANORMAL STATE - A&E Mondays at 10 P.M.

For immediate release: Arts and Entertainment network aired it's first episode of a new TV series, PARANORMAL STATE, on Monday, December 10th at 10 P.M. The series will appear each Monday night on A&E network, though the segments are a half hour long, each Monday two new episodes will air back to back.

MESSAGES' author and medium, George Dalzell, will be appearing soon in an upcoming episode. Stay tuned to this block or your local TV Guide for further information.

3 comments:

BlueSunshine said...

I watched it the other night! Good show, not what I was expecting but still good. I am anxious to see next week. I saw you in the previews so maybe you will be on then? Congrats! How exciting!

-Stacey

Not Just Another Medium said...

Stacey: I appear in the episode titled, "Vegas." A&E has repeated it several times, I'm happy with the way it turned out and at the PRS team as well with regards to this collaborative investigation.

BlueSunshine said...

I did finally catch you on Vegas! Very good episode. The show is coming into it's own as it goes on. Thanks for the tip to watch!

About Me

All told in my next book. Alot, at least.